Sara’s Recipe Box: Spinach and Den Jang Soup!on June 5, 2011 at 11:15 pm
Posted In: Blog
Recipe: Spinach and Den Jang soup (Shee Gum Chee Gook)
- 2 bags of washed spinach or 1 bunch of spinach ( rinsed well and chopped)
- 1-2 tbsp den jang
- 1 cup Manila clams or 1 jar of clams 1/2 onion,
- chopped (or 2 tbsp dried onion)
- In 2 qt pot, fill 1/3 with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Add onion and clams.
- Bring to boil. Boil for 15 minutes in medium heat.
- Add den jang. Boil for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Add spinach and boil for 5 minutes in high heat.
- Turn down heat to medium and boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Meal type: dinner
Microformatting by hRecipe.